We are a small friendly company offering a quality personal service. Established in 1983 as Professional Accounting Services. Our mission is to provide an economically priced, individually tailored accountancy service for individuals, small businesses, partnerships, limited companies and the self-employed.
Based in Cambridgeshire, PAS is headed by Richard J. Chalkley FFA, FFTA. Our continued success today is based on our commitment to maintain high professional standards.
We have invested in information technology and being fully computerised have some of the most advanced professional software available.
We offer a very flexible personal service and advise clients on planning issues at a far earlier stage than has traditionally been the case.
We offer a full range of services with particular emphasis on the taxation aspects of clients’ affairs.
Our particular strengths in taxation enable us to anticipate the tax implications of transactions and take advantage of tax planning opportunities as and when they arise.
We have a varied clientèle who range from sole traders to high net worth individuals and substantial owner managed entities.
Whilst we are a local practice, our City connections have led to us acting for a number of clients based in London and the South East.
• Small Business Start Up Advice
• Self-Assessment and Tax Advice
• Company Accounts, Corporation Tax
• CIS Registration for Contractors and Subcontractors
• CIS Refunds
• Payroll Service and Auto Enrolment
• PAYE Registration for Employers
• Book-keeping and Accounts Preparation
• Completion of VAT returns
• Registration for VAT with HM Revenue & Customs
• Preparation of Business Plans